Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Education Carnival is Out & I Can’t Count

The long-awaited for April Fool’s edition (OK so it’s not the April Fool’s edition it’s the Testing Season Edition, but isn’t that really one and the same?) of the 165 Carnival of Education hosted by I Want To Teach Forever. As always, check it out to find out what’s going on the EduSphere this week. I’d tell you what’s good to read, but I had a bit of a problem with my internet connection. Stay tuned for a post on that. You’ll want to read about it (Teaser: I couldn’t make this stuff up if I tried.)

Also, let me just publicly apologize now for my inability to count. I originally said my hosting of the Carnival of Education was the 165th, when it was the 164th. Sometimes I just get ahead of myself or lose track of things like numbers, and quite frankly, sense. Jeez Louise…

No comments: