Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Woo-hoo Wednesday, Carnival of Education and Voting

It’s Wednesday and you know what that means! It’s time to Woo-hoo and time to head on over to the Carnival of Education hosted this week by Right Wing Nation. So zip on over there to see what’s going on in the EduSphere. You know the drill. My post “Holiday Endings, Soreheads & Billboards” was included, but you don’t have to go there to read it here.

Also, before I forget, if you get a chance, I wish you would head on over to two locations and cast a vote for my sister M.H. Bonham and her two books–one is an anthology, WolfSongs and the other is her novel, Lachlei. If you haven’t had a chance to read them, Jeez Louise what in the world are you waiting for? I can vouch for Lachlei. WolfSongs is in my ever-growing “to read” pile.

So vote for Lachlei by zipping on over here and vote for WolfSongs by beebopping over there. The instruction are easy. Hails Bails, even I could do it!

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

I voted for both! Am I allowed to vote more than once? Wow, the sisters are a talented duo, aren't they?