Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bellringers Update

For those of you who follow this blog, I apologize for my lack of education posts. This year has been more than a tad difficult.

Between trying to whittle down my size (which has become a full time challenge in itself), I have also been beaten down by my newspaper and yearbook publication schedules. Let's just say it's been less than a stellar year. (We've all had those, I know.) So let's just say it's been a tad bit difficult to find the humor, or when I have found the humor, it usually falls into the category of "things that will get you fired" if I write about them.

Or, as one email I received noted, there would be "consequencies." Too bad I can't share the rest of that one with you.

Despite all of that, I hope to be back on track in a week or so with regular posts, and, of course, an education carnival. I'll post info this weekend on when the next education carnival will be.

In the meantime, you can still check out my weight loss updates on my fitness blog or over at technorati. Those posts have proven to be fairly popular. Who knew losing weight would garner attention?

2 comments:

Melete said...

ohhhhh I'm sorry you're having a Year from He!!. I know the feeling (we could call it "despair.") Hope things will settle down this semester.

I'll send a post to Ed Buzz this afternoon, thru the Blog Carnival form.

HappyChyck said...

I've been missing, too, and I miss seeing what everybody is up to.

I pretty much hate yearbook--and mind you, I do a middle school yearbook so it's CAKE--but I can't give it up to someone who might do a better job. In the end, it always looks great, but the whole year, I'm constantly behind.

Hang in there. You're right. Some years are stellar...others...not even close.